HURRY – LAST CHANCE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION!
FINAL DEADLINE: 2 APRIL AT 23:59 CEST
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Some important dates
Please read the instructions below before submitting your abstract.
All presentations (including e-poster presentations) can only be delivered in-person.
There is no possibility for zoom / virtual presentations.
The presenting author must register for the ESPN meeting. Authors who are unable to attend ESPN may ask a colleague to present on their behalf or withdraw their abstract. If you are unable to attend please notify the Organizing Secretariat OIC and withdraw your abstract at AbstractESPN@oic.it at the earliest.
Select your preferred TYPE of PRESENTATION from the list below.
Please note that all submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed by the Scientific Committee and their selection will be final.
- Oral presentation – The top scoring abstracts will be selected for full oral presentation, including for the Best Abstract award.
- 3-minute pitch – An oral presentation highlighting key aspects of your research. Detailed instructions and example video are available here: Instructions – Template – Video example.
- Electronic Poster – The best posters will be presented at the moderated E-Poster sessions. Only electronic poster submission is permitted.
- Abstract submission is only possible on-line. Abstracts submitted by other means or submissions that do not comply with the instructions will not be accepted.
- The abstract must be written in English.
- A maximum number of 15 co-authors will be allowed.
- Structure your abstract as follows: Aims / Purpose, Methods, Results, Conclusions. Please download and use the template available on the submission page.
- Abstract length: 2500 characters (including tables and references).
- Do not use abbreviations in the title. Minimise the use of abbreviations in the text.
- Select one TOPIC from the list below that is most relevant to your presentation:
– Inherited kidney disorders
– Glomerular disorders
– Chronic kidney disease
- Your abstract will be online for review and editing until the final submission deadline.
- Presenting authors who are under 40 years of age at the time of the abstract submission are eligible for the Best Abstract Award!
- All selected abstracts will be published in Paediatric Nephrology, and all abstracts and EPosters will be published as PDFs on the ESPN website.